AC/AE Internship in Global Communications Firm
Allison+Partners is a fast-growing global communications firm, where daring creativity leads the way. Our ability to harness creativity to move communications from awareness generator to performance driver is unmatched. Reimagining what communications can make possible is a given for our team.
We collaborate to create, because the best ideas come from thinking big together. The result is fresh solutions that respond to market challenges by innovating beyond the pace of industry and business, to the pace of culture.
Founded by Scott Allison, Andy Hardie-Brown, Scott Pansky and Jonathan Heit in 2001, Allison+Partners has over 200 professionals located throughout offices in the United States, the United Kingdom, France and China.
The intern will support the efforts of the team through a variety of activities including:
1. Create press releases and other public relations materials
2. Research on appropriate media contacts and editorial calendars
3. Schedule and coordinate briefings, media interviews, speaking engagements and other special events
4.Track and report traditional and social media placement
5. Opportunity for PR basics practice: clipping report/summary, analysis, pitch proposal, research report etc.
1.Major in Public Relations, past public relations or communications experience;
2. Strong verbal and written communication skills;
3. Prior internship experience is a plus ;
4. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite;
5. Experience with social media platforms and developing content;
6. Solid organizational and project management abilities ;
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes