Architecture Designer Assistant
Our company is an international architectural practice situated in London. It was founded in 2004; in 2009 it was renamed as Wald Architects. In 2010 Wald subsequently established its Bolzano (Italy) office and Beijing office. The practice works internationally on commercial,cultural, residential and health care projects, providing full architecture, landscape architecture, master planning and interior design services. The practice has carried out projects in Europe, New Zealand，Japan and China. Wald is multilingual and multicultural, most staffs are from European countries and China– they are the practice’s greatest resource and their diversity is crucial to the ongoing broadening of the design vision from within.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Model making (3D model and physical model)
- To assist in the streamlining of the architectural design process from conceptual design through overall completion of projects.
- To assist with contract administration responsibilities.
- Participate in the architectural design process and develop alternative solutions and presentation graphics used to communicate concepts to the client or for agency approval.
- Participate in the review of product or shop drawing submitting during the construction phase.
- To assist architects in construction drawings of pre-fabricated structure projects; and other modular construction projects involve educational, correctional, and health care facilities and multi-story residential buildings.
- They scan, copy, print, and transmit original working drawings of current projects.
- They organize and maintain project files.
- Bachelor degree or above in architecture
- Experience in leading or participating in the design of large mixed-use retail projects expertise in design organization management and the ability to accurately comprehend the project and the owner’s demand, with good communication and coordination skills
- Excellent design techniques and graphic skills
- A passion for architecture, excellent scheme creation and architectural creativity capability, with a keen intellect and active thinking
- Dedication with responsibility and a good teamwork spirit
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, 3DMax, Photoshop, Sketchup, Powerpoint etc. design software.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes