Internships of Sales and Marketing Department
This company is the world’ s leading designer eyewear e-retailer. With operations across Asia Pacific, Europe and the Americas, it has become the market leader in over 30 countries worldwide. With over 160 employees, they retail the world’s best eyewear brands including Ray-Ban, Tom Ford, Gucci and many more. SmartBuyGlasses has a young, international and entrepreneurial culture that promotes fast career progression and self-development. Passionate and effective employees are usually promoted quickly to managerial positions, operating teams with high degrees of responsibility
The company is seeking a Business Development Intern to assist their Marketing Manager on marketplace and affiliate partner development. He/she will be working with the company’s partners, such as: Amazon, Lazada, Rakuten and many more. The successful candidate would be someone who is self-driven, target oriented and business-minded.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Conduct research on potential marketplace and affiliate partners globally to identify market and relationship building potential.
- Contact potential affiliate networks to build partnerships and develop promotional campaigns
- Responsible for competitor benchmark.
- Regularly check on marketplaces for customer messages and follow up on any issues, solution or feedback.
- Manage inventory and sales levels on marketplaces on a monthly basis
- Education background: bachelor degree or above in Media , Marketing or other related industry ;
- Fluency in English and other languages would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills in writing and verbally.
- Ability to self-prioritise tasks, to work independently and to be proactive.
- Computer literate with an excellent understanding of MS Office, especially Excel.
- Highly self-motivated and capability to perform well under pressure and to meet deadlines.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes