Dynamic Marketing Internships in Shanghai
Our company is one of the leading and most respected manufacturers in China. the products include the: metals, machinery, containers, construction materials, mechanical products, electrical systems, and medical accessories. Our company was established from 1980 and has been working diligently ever since to embrace the needs of our global customer base, in a bid to ensure absolute satisfaction. Embodying our company’s commitment to excellence, our team has dedicated itself to perfecting our three core components, “Service, Management and Craftsmanship.”
We specialize in the production of four distinct areas:
- Producing metal products
- Building systems
- Shipping containers
After 30 years of being in the manufacturing industry, we have expanded our market and have also moved into the production of mechanical systems, electrical systems and medical products. Since 1980, Shanghai Metal has earned a global reputation built on the foundations of trust, service, innovation and quality. We continuously strive to produce solutions by the answering the wants and needs of our customers.
Our highly-qualified teams of employees are keen to provide full advisory support. They will provide an individual approach to each client; we will guide you through every step.
- Promote the marketing and sales of company products and services in an international basis
- Develop sales and marketing strategies. Create and update marketing campaigns as changes to business requirements dictate
- Train local sales and marketing staff in foreign market
- Pursue business development and negotiations; Manage customer relationship
- Translate and support other departments if necessar
- Enchase marketing on local markets and operating on social networks
- Welcome to make suggestions and implement creativity
- Communicate with target audience in Social Media
- Research, create, and write content that is specific to the company’s strategic marketing goals
- Major in Economic , Marketing or equivalent.
- Proficient in English and familiar in writing English Articles.
- Familiar with software/website development processes.
- Experience with developing software a plus.
- Strong analytic ability, communication skills and team work.
- Excellent English listening, speaking, reading and writing skills
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes