Consultant Assistant needed in Beijing
The headquartered is located in Beijing, the company is one of the largest comprehensive consulting companies in Asia with over 1,000 employees. The company conducts more than 300 management consulting and financial advisory projects each year and has accumulated a client base of more than 2,000 companies widespread in dozens of industries.
Our company makes 2-3 Pre-IPO investments every month on average.
Main Business: Management Consulting + Investment Banking Advisory + Fund Management + Hejun Business School,
In terms of international business, our company is looking for the following cooperation:
1)setting up strategic cooperation partner relationships or JV companies with international consulting companies and financial advisory companies;
2)welcoming senior professionals in management consulting and investment banking to join our company , either working in China or establishing offices overseas;
3)introducing the products and business of international consulting companies and investment banks to China clients;
4)helping foreign companies develop China market and improve their business performance in China;
6)jointly raising, managing fund and making investments;
7)jointly marketing, enrolling and running business education and management training programs;
The objective of the project is looking for a potential partner in target countries for a Chinese local company. The responsibilities of an assistant consultant are as follows:
- Collect and analysis the target marketstructure and major players information, carrying out your report;
- Contact withrelated associates to identify potential partners;
- Contact with major players in target countries, introduce China company and identify their concerns and willingness for cooperation;
- Provide suggestions to project manageraccording to your research;
- Join the meetings with foreigner clients;
☀ The Company will make adjustment based on personal abilities and current business.
- Education background: Major in Consulting ,Finance or otherrelated industry ;
- Need to be independent, like to use social online network.
- English andothernative language speaker is preferred ;
- Effective organizational and time management skills;
- Good team player to work with people with various backgrounds;
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes