Dynamic and Challenging Consulting Internship in Beijing
An independent strategic communications and public affairs consultancy with a clear China focus.
Specialized in partnering with either multinational companies operating in this dynamic but challenging market or supporting Chinese companies extending their reach globally. We also work with trade associations, governments, NGOs and educational institutions.
Focused on a research and knowledge based approach. Architects of landmark thinking and insights on integrating stakeholder relations and reputation management.
Strong media and government relations in China, with an extension to major Asia cities.
Experienced team led by senior PR and PA veterans, acknowledged as the best agency for issues and crisis management in 2011 and Consultancy of the Year 2013 by Public Affairs Asia.
Providing a full range of integrated services across multiple. industries.Particularly strong in B2B communications, especially Pharmaceutics, Agriculture and Bio-technology, Information and Technology, Chemicals.
A strategic partner to the Global Times.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
1.Proofread and edit internal and external documents, including newsletters, advertorials, analysis reports, invitation letters, news releases, event reports
2.Monitor industry policies and regulations on a regular basis.
3.Assist drafting of initial content of research reports with key findings.
4.Prepare research reports in appropriate charts and formats.
☀ The job description will make adjustment based on personal abilities and current business.
- Experience working as part of a team in an international environment;
- Clear mindset, good working habits, systematic thinking logic;
- Applicants must be familiar with Office tools and data base management;
- Good communication skills, self starter and ability to work independently;
- Effective organizational and time management skills (able to prioritize assignments);
- Good team player to work with people with various backgrounds;
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes