Finance internship in China(Shanghai)
Our company is a mid-market investment bank, with offices in Shanghai and presence in the United States of America and Europe. Our financial team specializes on public listings and assisting companies to grow exponentially through M&A and JV. And our team is highly experienced in the OTC Markets and NASDAQ. We also provide customized corporate finance, financial consulting and M&A service for companies. We utilize sophisticated and state of the art financial technology to help companies to grow exponentially.
We offer a wide range of financial services globally, including Asia, Europe, North and South America. Our expertise covers origination, structuring, executing and syndicating financing for clients.
Our partners, including legal counsels, financial institutions, banks and accounting firms; are experienced investment managers with strong international investment banking backgrounds.
Responsibilities including (but not limited to):
1, Financial Analyst will be responsible for the financial evaluation ;
2, Assist for the pre-audit work for investment projects in the company;
3, assist in the management and organization of the entire project ;
4 Assist in listing and assisting companies to grow exponentially through Mergers & Acquisitions and Joint Ventures;
☀ The job description will make adjustment based on personal abilities and current business.
- University graduate inFinancial , Economic or other related majors .
- Strong Office skills, such as Word, Excel, Power point, Self-motivated, organized and team player
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Comprehensive knowledge of all facets of the business development process;
- Good communication and presentation ability in English;
- Self motivated with strong communication and organizational skills;
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes