Financial intern in DELSK GROUP
Delsk was founded in Cologne, Germany in 2008. Over the years, Delsk has established its presence by partnering with over 750 enterprises across the globe. At present, we have an expansive portfolio of real estate and investment projects located in Portugal, Ireland, Cyprus, Malta, Spain, Greece, U.K., Germany, St. Kitts, and the United States. Registered in Hong Kong, Delsk now has offices in Ireland, Portugal, Spain, Cyprus, Greece, Thailand, Vietnam, Korea, and six locations across China. We have plans to expand into Japan, Russia, Singapore, Taiwan, and Australia in 2017.
As a platform for global cross-border asset allocation and investment services, not only are we devoted to introducing overseas investment projects to our investors, we hope to attract European investors into Asia and other regions as well. As a result, we are committed to being the channel between Asia and the world and be a catalyst amongst these exchanges.
This role will involve:
- Responsible for the collection, analysis
- Focused on national macro data, follow-up direction;
- Focused on information industry development, to understand dynamic;
- Key policy release information, to understand different countries market regulation and policy system;
- Market related industry data and project information, project promotion
- Macroeconomic research report regularly, policy research, industry research report and project promotion
- To be responsible for the daily operation and promotion of the mobile Internet
- Assist enterprise customer department to complete the part of the daily routine work, completes the daily data, materials and classified
☀ The Company will make adjustment based on personal abilities and current business.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes