Financial Internship in Beijing
This financial company is based global leading investment bank and fund manager
Real Estate Finance
The company based leading enterprises with global strategic investor; Advising cross-border M&A opportunities; Facilitating cooperation between China Government and global corporations; Supporting growth solutions for China clients` global expansion; Assisting companies in post-merger integration.
- Assist the Department by conducting researches on programs regarding the country’s legislation, politic, culture and financial system;
- Assist the company to investment risk evaluation and Investment project management;
- Responsible for market research, data quantitative analysis, industry analysis;
- Responsible for investment project construction and forecast;
- participate in the research and development of the trading plan;
- Participate in investment project research, analysis, carry out the feasible report ;
- Follow up major investment projects and carry out investment analysis report regularly.
☀ The Company will make adjustment based on personal abilities and current business.
- Major in Finance, Investment, Accountancy, Economics preferred;
- Excellent research and analysis ability, keen sense of judgment, strong logical analysis ability;
- Strong financial background, familiar with financial analysis & budgeting, investment process, financial model and valuation;
- Strong ability to analyze and solve problems independently, and flexibility to handle multiple tasks with independent task execution capability;
- Pro-active attitude and good communication skills, ability to maintain client relationship and work as a good team player;
- Enthusiastic at challenging tasks, capable of working under pressure;
- Investment Bank, Fund Management or other financial institutions working or internship experience preferred.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes