Guest Service intern In Shanghai
Our hotel is located at East Coast International Business Square Guide, which is new landmark of Chuansha Area with full-equipped supporting facilities such as five-star cinema, pubs, restaurants, KTV AND so on. Superior location is embodied in leading transportation. Adjoining PuDong International Airport and Shanghai Disneyland in process, complementary shuttle bus is available in merely 10 minutes to Pudong Airport from hotel . It takes only 300 meters’ walk to Chuansha Station Metro Line 2, which leads to Pudong Airport, Shanghai New International Expo Centre, Lujiazui Finance&Trade Zone, People’s Square ,Nanjing Road, Jingan Temple ,Honqiao Integrated Transport Hub Station and Hongqiao Airport.Modern Design ,Completed facilities , pr-environmental idea and enthusiastic smiles make “us”the best choice of your trip.
- Registers and rooms guest according to instructions in their reservations. In the absence of reservation, offers guests suitable accommodation
- Offers/provides assistance to guests, as needed.
- In response to guest queries, gives out information regarding hotel services and facilities, the “extras” offered, factual information regarding events, people, accessible places of interest, historical and cultural points of interests, cultural and entertainment performances.
- Handles and controls guestroom keys; ensures that a key is available for every room , receives from and issues them to the right guest, initiates requests for replacement of lost keys or for issuance of additional keys as requested by guests
- Ensures that they are returned by the guests upon check-out, and closely co-ordinates with the key custodian regarding inventory of keys.
Performs duties common to all non-supervisory personnel and other duties as may be assigned.
- Experience working as part of a team in an international environment;
- Clear mindset, good working habits, systematic thinking logic;
- Applicants must be familiar with Office tools and data base managemen;
- Good communication skills, self starter and ability to work independently;
- Effective organizational and time management skills (able to prioritize assignments);
- Good team player to work with people with various backgrounds;
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes