Guest Service internship in Five Star Hotel
Our Hotels Pis an owner-operator of high quality branded hotels in diverse locations attractive to business and leisure customers, with a particular focus on significant gateway cities and Asian emerging markets.
We set amongst 12,000 ㎡ of Japanese inspired gardens, the hotel comprises 308 spacious rooms and suites, ranging in size from a minimum size 48 square meters, the largest standard rooms , to the 306 square meter presidential suite. An array of restaurants serving tantalising cuisine are on hand for discerning clientele, including high tea, chocolate and more in the relaxed setting of the Lobby Lounge, the Western and South East Asian delights of Amber, delicate Japanese dishes in Irori and the temptations of Chinese cooking delivered by Xiaonanguo’s master chef.
The hotel’s Grand Ballroom is an elegant venue for weddings, events and meeting, while the hotel’s additional 5 meeting and conference rooms ensure every meeting is a success. The Executive Lounge is located on the 21st floor. Designed with the demands of the busy executive or the distinctive features a leisure traveler expects in mind. Unique functionality and comfort, this contemporary and private facility creates an ideal environment for either work or pleasure.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- lDelivering Results (Response to RFP within 24 hours/ Answer the telephone no less than the third ring/ Others, as per policies and procedures)
- Ensure high quality, excellence and value in work processes and outcomes by exceeding standards.
- Shift and forth efficiently between two or more activities and balancing priorities effectively
- Follow policies and procedures/Taking Responsibilities/Take ownership
- Work independently/Attend to detail/Manage time/Guest Satisfaction
- Demonstrates enthusiasm and passion for our customers
- Identifies improvement initiatives through customer focused data collection
- Consistently anticipate customer problems and determine appropriate resolution
- Create Team Focus (90% attendance in team events and other initiatives /
- Generate group resumes, VIP site insp. 90% participation in Sales Meetings)
- Demonstrate team spirit and cooperation.
- Communicate with the others.
- Work closely with team members to achieve common goals and objectives.
- Promote team diversity.
- Carry out other tasks assigned by your supervisors.
- Experience working as part of a team in an international environment;
- Clear mindset, good working habits, systematic thinking logic;
- Applicants must be familiar with Office tools and data base management ;
- Good communication skills, self starter and ability to work independently;
- Effective organizational and time management skills (able to prioritize assignments);
- Good team player to work with people with various backgrounds;
- Strong interpersonal skills and analytic skills.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes