International assistant in world-class investment group
Founded in 1992 in Shanghai.We were listed on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange on July 16 .2007
Our company is dedicated to making a major stride towards becoming a world-class investment group underpinned by the twin drivers of “insurance – oriented comprehensive financial capability ” and “global industrial integration capability taking roots in China” .
We adhere to our unique investment model of “Combining China’s Growth Momentum with Global Resources” and capture investment opportunities benefiting from China’s growth momentum through our in-depth understanding of China’s macroeconomic and microeconomic trends and our insightful analysis of the global market, together with our established operational experience that has been accumulated over many years and our strong execution capabilities.
The investment business includes four major parts, namely strategic investment, private equity investment and venture .
Responsibilities including (but not limited to):
- collection of information related to proposed investment projects；
- assist director of investment based on research, analysis and evaluation;
- to complete the project due diligence, raising, investment and assist the post-loan management work;
- assist in the formulation and implementation of capital operation plan, provide value-added services, and to monitor the company management, regularly submit project tracking evaluation report, timely put forward the improvement and response measures;
- University graduate inFinancial , Economic or other related majors .
- Strong Office skills, such as Word, Excel, Power point, Self-motivated, organized and team player
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Comprehensive knowledge of all facets of the business development process;
- Good communication and presentation ability in English;
- Self motivated with strong communication and organizational skills;
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes