Engaging Paralegal Internship in a Top Law Firm
We are a specialist law firm that excels in delivering advanced corporate, commercial, and financial legal solutions. We pride ourselves in providing expert technical service while maintaining an acute commercial awareness. Our approach to business is sustainable, professional, and personal and we believe that success is defined in numerous ways.
Located in Beijing but with a global commitment, we stand as a reliable and ethical partner in China to our clients. We distinguish ourselves through a firm culture that is defined by teamwork, initiative, innovation, and commitment to those we serve. We are well-trusted and regularly partner with leading global law firms on cross-border transactions and other deals.
- Search for legal information from internet or papers or magazines for the law firm;
- Reviewing and drafting legal documents, legal opinions, etc.
- Drafting papers for the marketing team
- Assist negotiations for legal services and business;
- Learning and assisting to deal with legal affairs under the direction of lawyers of P.R.C.
- Giving weekly English training
☀ Your job will make adjustment based on personal abilities andcurrent activites.
- Received or currently earning a law degree
- Fluent English (Native speaker preferred)
- Some Chinese language ability is a plus but not essential
- Good skills in legal research and writing
- Good communication skills
- Willingness and ability to work independently on assignments
Internship Length: 3 months (can be extended based on performance)
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes