Our company is an integrated platform that combines event and membership management, CRM, email marketing, and project management, into one strategic platform, thus increasing revenue by enabling our clients to build professional communities, and engage clients through events, marketing campaigns, and membership renewals. We work with international chambers of commerce, professional organizations, SMEs, and multinationals.
One platform seamlessly serves all the engagement needs of associations and chambers of commerce and their members. This all in one solution is integrated for managing members, events, communications, and community growth.
For enterprises with sales and marketing efforts that are driven by face to face engagement, this is the solution that eliminates challenges of running many events. Our technology helps manage and simplify the event cycle from the first planing session to the follow-up meetings that drive ROI.
We are looking for a new Marketing Coordinator to promote our business in mainland China as well as the United States. You will be able to strengthen the skills you already have, gain new professional experiences, sharpen your content marketing abilities, learn more about the tech industry, and execute projects that you are interested in.
- Using email marketing to set up meeting and phone calls with potential clients.
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns.
- Perform market analysis and research on current and future markets where EventBank operates.
- Support the sales & marketing team in daily administrative tasks.
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web).
- Prepare promotional presentations and manage some of the EventBank’s social media channels.
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM).
- Help organize marketing events.
- Provide additional administrative support as needed.
- Currently pursuing or already holding a bachelor degree or above in International Trade, Marketing, Business or other related field
- Experience in sales or customer service is preferred (ideally in Internet industry / SaaS / Business Product Sales)
- Fluent in English, written and spoken (Chinese and other languages spoken in SE Asia is a plus)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Positive attitude, good team spirit and willingness to learn
- Problem-solving ability and able to work under pressure, individually and as a team