Marketing Internship in Consulting Company
Our companybeen established since 2007, and have operated over GBP 20m of foreign business in China since.
We have become the company of choice for UK companies requiring to operate in China, without their own entity registered.
We are a member in good standing of the China British Business Council (CBBC) and a listed service provider of the EU SME Centre. We are proud to have a 100% recommendation rate from all clients.
At our company, the mission is to help the best small companies from the UK thrive in China, and are leaders in the vision to double UK SME exports to China by 2020.
We make it easy for small companies from overseas to come in and test the China market. We do this by allowing companies to operate and trade in China, without having to go through the time, cost and risk of setting up their own company.
Our customers grow faster than market average, because we help run their back-office functions, covering: finance; HR & operations; allowing clients to focus on developing their core business.
The mission of the Marketing Intern is to support our marketing & sales work in Beijing.
You will: lead on online marketing work; build improved communication materials with new Leads and Clients; engage in sales & marketing admin work.
This is what you will do:
- Conduct online research on trending topics regarding business in China
- Draft proposals for new online marketing content (e.g. infographics, articles & blog posts)
- Manage social media feeds, newsletter and website
- Take minutes for weekly marketing meeting and set clear actions for the team
- Draft materials to send out to new leads (e.g. proposals)
- Take minutes for weekly sales meeting and set clear actions for the LNP team
- Research upcoming events and other marketing activity in China and the UK
- Manage events calendar and event registration for Sales & Marketing Director and CEO
- Native English speaker
- Preferably has business/marketing background
- Keen business interest, ideally in entrepreneurship, and China-UK trade
- Ability to manage social media feeds and online marketing activity
- Comfortable working with both traditional software (e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook) and online marketing tools (e.g. Mailchimp, buzzsumo, tweetdeck, etc.)
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes