PA Intern in IT Company
This company is the culmination of over 20 years of business activity in IT infrastructure, software application, and creative industries, focused on serving the automotive industry. It offers vertically integrated solutions from infrastructure through to applications to content and support.
In China, we have a multi-cultural team; about 30% of our colleagues are foreigners, coming from over 10 different nations.
We are looking for a student with good IT background and fluent German/English to support our project team.
The successful candidate is highly motivated to excel and advance his/her career by continuously learning and improving. He/she is pro-active and takes an active interest in the tasks at hand.
- Understand technical concepts, customer requirements and translate that information in to documents
- Able to verify business processes in CRM systems or related systems.
- Able to comprehend, summarize and explain concepts, issues and project status in a structured, receiver-oriented way
- In mid-term, be able to do out-of-the-box adaptations/customizations in CRM systems or related systems.
- Proactively identify common patterns on tasks that can be automated.
- Be proficient in German and English, speaking and writing
- Strong interpersonal and intercultural skills
- Bachelor or master students with student visa in China
- IT background but development skills are not needed
- Have good technical documentation skills (e.g. ERD)
- Commitment for the quality and on-time delivery of assigned project tasks
- Willing to learn about CRM processes, Project Management and Automotive industry
Be able to do intern for 3-6 months
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes