Law focussed internship with a top three law firm
If you are undergraduate student who are seeking internship in law firm, or you are determining to contribute your career path as an lawyer .This law firm will be a great opportunity and challenge for you.Founded in 1992, the firm is one of the first and largest partnership law firm in China. For six consecutive years from 2005 to 2010, this law firm had been awarded as an “Outstanding National Law Firm” by the All China Lawyers Association, and for three consecutive years from 2009 to 2011, the leading Asia-Pacific magazine Asian Legal Business had ranked itself number one among “ALB China 20 China’s Largest Law Firms” and among “ALB 50: Asia’s Largest Law Firms”. This Law Office is home to more than 4,000 licensed attorneys worldwide. Headquartered in Beijing, they have established an extensive global legal services network consisting of over 51 offices, including a Wall Street Office in New York. Its well-designed online network management platform enables the comapny to offer seamlessly integrated legal services to its clients on a global basis.
Internship Period : above 3 months (prefer longer )
- Maintain case costs by verifying outstanding balances with attorney, clients, and providers;
- Help develop cases by maintaining contact with people involved in the case; scheduling depositions; preparing and forwarding summonses and subpoenas; drafting complaints; preparing and filing discovery requests; preparing responses to opposing counsel; generating status reports
- Learn and assist to deal with legal affairs under the direction of lawyers of P.R.C.
4. Help the director lawyer to prepare legal documents (if needed)
5. Supports case preparation by preparing case summaries and materials for mediation conferences; preparing pleadings; monitoring and obtaining discovery responses; organizing materials for team case review
- Search for legal information from internet or papers or magazines for the law firm
7. Collect potential clients and partners information abroad
- Contact potential clients and exploit markets abroad
- Assist negotiations for legal services and business ;
1.Education background: Major in International Law , International Relationship ,political or relevant Field ;
- Would like to have a career in law, have a certain understanding about the present lawyer’s service market
- Clear mindset, good working habits and systematic thinking
- Applicants must be familiar with Office tools and data base management
- Good communication skills, self starter and ability to work independently
- Effective organizational and time management skills
- Good team player to work with people with various backgrounds
- Strong interpersonal skills and analytic skills.
You will get a chance to be involved in and dealing with the most tough cases ,which will totally help for you career path . This is very competitive position , if you want to prove yourself and realize yourself , Come and apply now .
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes