PR intern in a Global PR Agency
Our company is a global public relations and integrated communications agency.
As the first international communications agency to establish a presence in China in 1984, Our Chinese office celebrated 30 years in this market in 2014.
Offices in Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou are home to a young and dynamic team of more than 200 of China’s brightest communications practitioners, and also a net work of affiliate offices spanning across major tier 2-3 cities including Shenzhen, Hangzhou, Qingdao, Chengdu, Chongqing, Shenyang, Wuhan, Dalian, Xiamen and Changsha.
We were appointed as the official PR agency for the Shanghai World Expo 2010 and the 2008 Beijing Olympic games.
Our team was recently awarded two Gold SABRE 2016 Awards in the Food & Beverage and Marketing to Youth categories.
Responsibilities including (but not limited to):
1. Create press releases and other public relations materials
2. Research on appropriate media contacts and editorial calendars
3. Schedule and coordinate briefings, media interviews, speaking engagements and other special events
4.Track and report traditional and social media placement
5. Opportunity for PR basics practice: clipping report/summary, analysis, pitch proposal, research report etc.
1. Major in Public Relations, Communications, past public relations or communications experience;
2. Strong verbal and written communication skills;
3. Prior internship experience is a plus ;
4. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite;
5. Experience with social media platforms and developing content;
6. Solid organizational and project management abilities ;
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes