As one of the world’s largest independent PR agencies, our company has been a leader in the industry for more than 60 years, and has grown to comprise four brands in China. With more than 300 professionals at the heart of our offices in Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou and Hong Kong, we provide the full spectrum of public relations services, executing award-winning work in the fields of corporate, marketing, healthcare, technology, arts and culture, luxury, travel and tourism, crisis and issues management, as well as digital services.
We are seeking for a creative, well-organized and enthusiastic native English speaker to join us as a public relations intern, helping our firm to better promote our ideas and thoughts to our current and prospect clients.
- Assist with drafting, proofreading and polishing news releases, social articles, PPTs, etc.
- Ability to write clear, concise and grammatically correct copy
- Native speaker of English
- Strong English writing skills
- Understand the different language styles in both mandarin(not necessary) and English
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Interested in public relations, communications, writing, social media
- Related experience is a plus