Our company is global manufacturing company, is pioneering global ideas for cleaner air, and smoother, quieter and safer transportation. We’re one of the world’s leading designers, manufacturers and distributors of clean air and ride performance products for the automotive, commercial truck and off-highway, and large engine markets as well as the aftermarket.
We serve our customers from 93 manufacturing facilities and 15 engineering and technical centers around the world, delivering advanced technologies, quality products, powerful brands and outstanding engineering and manufacturing capabilities.
Headquartered in Lake Forest, Illinois, our 30,000 employees around the world demonstrate the company’s commitment to shareholder value, our customers’ success, employee engagement and sustainability.
- Assist the Overseas Department by conducting researches on programs regarding the country’s legislation, politic, culture and financial system;
- Help developing new programs taken on by the company;
- Perform presentations on new and updated programs to clients and partners;
- Support sales team in past due, temp price, expiring price, blocked billing, etc;
- Sales revenue/booking analysis and report;
- Represent the company’s vision through strong work ethic, outstanding professionalism and immaculate appearance
- College education in Business , international trade or other related industry ;
- Comprehensive knowledge of all facets of the business development process;
- Good communication and presentation ability in English;
- Self motivated with strong communication and organizational skills;
- Enthusiastic about contributing to our growing business;