Volunteer in an Environmental Organization
Our organization is headquartered in Seoul, South Korea, started by South Korean President Lee Myung Bak in 2010, and became an international organization in 2012 at Rio+20. GGGI is dedicated to developing and diffusing green growth. GGGI is dedicated to supporting developing and emerging countries in demonstrating new pathways to climate resilient and pro-poor economic growth that simultaneously targets transformation aspects of economic performance, social inclusion and environmental sustainability.
In pursuit of these goals, our organization works with developing and emerging countries to design and deliver programs and services that demonstrate new pathways to pro-poor economic growth. We provide Member Countries with the tools to help build institutional capacity and develop green growth policy, strengthen peer learning and knowledge sharing, and engage private investors and public donors.
- Support research and delivery of the joint research project with Chinese stakeholders, including proof reading, data collecting, data analyzing, etc.;
- Support implementation of the external communication plan, including Stakeholder analysis, out-reaching, drafting external newsletter, note-taking, etc.
- Master’s degree candidate or above from a top-tier university or academic program.
- Native English speaker preferred, or Chinese with excellent drafting, proofreading, policy research skills.
- Chinese reading, writing, and speaking ability desired.
- Knowledge in green city, green development, carbon financing, environmental policy, or other related areas; experience working in a developing country is valuable.
- 2-5 years of work/research experience in international business or policy at a recognized company or organization.
- Strong disciplined self-starter, who is driven and is able to make off-hour contributions due to the nature of government work and timetables;
- Preferably has experience on greening China’s South-South Cooperation and Belt and Road initiative.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes