Dates and Fees for our China Internship Programs（2019）
What better way to complete your internship than in a country can promise you’ll have a culturally diverse experience at an affordable price, fully customised to your goals and expectations?
Go Abroad China make sure you’ll have the best global internship experience when all your needs are taken care of. GAC will make sure you have everything you need to ensure your comfort, safety, and well-being here in China. We have a support hotline available to support you around the clock; whether it’s day-to-day support or an emergency, our team will be there to lend you a hand.
Our program participants have had a 50% chance of gaining a permanent full-time job offer once they have completed their internship.
Our international internship program will include the following costs. Short and long term custom packages for fraternities, sororities, student unions, alumni associations, and other groups available at special pricing. Contact us for more information.
|Program Length||Full Service with Homestay||Full Service with Shared Apartment||Full Service with Private Apartment|
Programs are available all-year-round on a rolling admission schedule with the following dates.
What Is Included In Internship in China Program Fee?
- YOUR GUARANTEED INTERNSHIP PLACEMENT: Go Abroad China helps you find and secure your China internship, with more than 1000 corporate partners and over 2000 placement positions available, we guarantee we’ll find you the right placement.
- ACCOMMODATION/HOUSING: Go Abroad China housing offers you the no-hassle option of a secure place to live from the moment you arrive, allowing you to focus on your studies or work. Click accommodation options or more details.
- CHINESE LANGUAGE COURSES: You will be provided with 3 classes of Chinese Lessons per week in a small group or our our Professional Chinese tutors. You can even learn Chinese in a month! (the basics)
- VISA SUPPORT DOCUMENTATION: When enrolment is completed, all of our china interns are given the necessary visa support documents needed to apply for a visa to enter the People & Republic of China.
- PRE-DEPARTURE ASSISTANCE: Prior to your arrival in China, GAC offers professional and reliable information and assistance to help you resolve any inquiries or concerns you may have regarding your china internship program and life in China.
- ORIENTATION ON ARRIVAL WITH WELCOME PACK: You will receive an orientation session to help you get settled in and to brief you on how your internship in China will work. Your welcome pack will include a local mobile phone, transportation card, city map, and other orientation materials. Click welcome pack for details.
- Business Networking Events
To help you grow your network of connections and encourage your learning experience, we organize a range of business networking events for you to attend throughout your internship program.
- Charity excursions
To enhance your experience in China, your internship program will include charity excursions.
- TRANSPORTATION: Airport pickup & drop-off (9am - 8pm, Beijing Time).
- Welcome dinner and networking session
A welcome dinner and networking session is organised to help you meet fellow interns and get settled in.
- Program courses and materials including electives
We will supply all the courses and materials relevant to your program and choices during your internship program.
- Travel coordination and assistance
The GAC team will be available to help you with your travel planning and coordination needs.
- 24/7 STAFF ASSISTANCE:
Should any problems arise at any time during the Chinese internship program, Go Abroad China staff members will be available on call at anytime day or night.
- Day-to-day living set-up and support
Our team will help he get set-up for daily living in China and offer any day-to-day support you need for a hassle-free stay.
- Certificate of completion and relevant course credits
You will get to take home any credits you gained during your time in China as well as a formal certificate of completion for your internship program.
- Fun social and cultural activities, guided tours and excursions
Your program includes a range of social and cultural activities, guided tours, and excursions to give the opportunity to learn more about Chinese language and culture.
- Charity excursions
Why choose Go Abroad China for your international internship?
At Go Abroad China, we have delivered a memorable and meaningful international internship experience to thousands of young people. As one of the largest providers of internship programs in China, we can offer a wide range of programs customised to your academic experience, skills, interests and career goals.
We want to ensure you have a fantastic experience. To ensure this, we offer you around the clock support throughout the program, including pre-departure. With GAC you get: