GAP YEAR IN CHINA (2019 SCHEDULE)
What Is Included in the Program Fee?
With over a decade of experience in delivering high-quality programs in China, our team at Go Abroad China can offer you a customized, high-quality gap year program with more inclusions in our standard program that our competitors. Please check the Dates and Fee as below, and Whether you want to study in China for an academic year 2019 or 2020, there is a Go Abroad China program for you spend a Gap year in China. Be sure to follow the links above to find out more information, or email us at [email protected]
Gap Year Program– Dates & Fees
Our international gap year program will include the following costs. Short and long term custom packages for fraternities, sororities, student unions, alumni associations, and other groups available at special pricing. Contact us for more information.
|Program Length||Full Service with Homestay||Full Service with Shared Apartment||Full Service with Private Apartment|
Programs are available all-year-round on a rolling admission schedule with the following dates.
ADD ONS (with Internship Program)
PLACEMENT ONLY – ‘Our value option’
|Location||1- Month||2 - Month||3 - Month|
* Internship Placement only with visa support documents, and the Chinese lessons may required for some fields, please contact us for more details.
What Is Included In Internship in China Program Fee?
- YOUR GUARANTEED INTERNSHIP PLACEMENT: Go Abroad China helps you find and secure your China internship, with more than 1000 corporate partners and over 2000 placement positions available, we guarantee we’ll find you the right placement.
- ACCOMMODATION/HOUSING: Go Abroad China housing offers you the no-hassle option of a secure place to live from the moment you arrive, allowing you to focus on your studies or work. Click accommodation options or more details.
- CHINESE LANGUAGE COURSES: You will be provided with 3 classes of Chinese Lessons per week in a small group or our our Professional Chinese tutors. You can even learn Chinese in a month! (the basics)
- VISA SUPPORT DOCUMENTATION: When enrolment is completed, all of our china interns are given the necessary visa support documents needed to apply for a visa to enter the People & Republic of China.
- PRE-DEPARTURE ASSISTANCE: Prior to your arrival in China, GAC offers professional and reliable information and assistance to help you resolve any inquiries or concerns you may have regarding your china internship program and life in China.
- ORIENTATION ON ARRIVAL WITH WELCOME PACK: You will receive an orientation session to help you get settled in and to brief you on how your internship in China will work. Your welcome pack will include a local mobile phone, transportation card, city map, and other orientation materials. Click welcome pack for details.
- Business Networking Events
To help you grow your network of connections and encourage your learning experience, we organize a range of business networking events for you to attend throughout your internship program.
- Charity excursions
To enhance your experience in China, your internship program will include charity excursions.
- TRANSPORTATION: Airport pickup & drop-off (9am - 8pm, Beijing Time).
- Welcome dinner and networking session
A welcome dinner and networking session is organised to help you meet fellow interns and get settled in.
- Program courses and materials including electives
We will supply all the courses and materials relevant to your program and choices during your internship program.
- Travel coordination and assistance
The GAC team will be available to help you with your travel planning and coordination needs.
- 24/7 STAFF ASSISTANCE:
Should any problems arise at any time during the Chinese internship program, Go Abroad China staff members will be available on call at anytime day or night.
- Day-to-day living set-up and support
Our team will help he get set-up for daily living in China and offer any day-to-day support you need for a hassle-free stay.
- Certificate of completion and relevant course credits
You will get to take home any credits you gained during your time in China as well as a formal certificate of completion for your internship program.
- Fun social and cultural activities, guided tours and excursions
Your program includes a range of social and cultural activities, guided tours, and excursions to give the opportunity to learn more about Chinese language and culture.
- Charity excursions