Peking University (2020 SCHEDULE)As a renowned member of the C9 league of universities, Peking University is a major research oriented university in China. Founded in 1898, Peking boasts a long history of academic excellence and was formerly known as the Imperial Capital University. Peking regularly ranks among the top two universities in Mainland China, it is well recognized both nationally and internationally. Join our China study abroad programs; this might just be your new campus! Presently, Peking University has a remarkable current record of 46 074 students, of whom a total of 4 400 are international students from 80 countries around the world, dispersed in a number of degree or research programs. In addition, a few hundred are added on Peking University’s annual list of foreign students enrolling in Chinese language programs.
Why Peking University?
- Excellent reputation for its systematic teaching metrology and management
- International recognition for outstanding academic performance
- Highly qualified staff of 55 full-time teachers, among whom there are 8 professors and 29 associate professors.
- Short and long term customized programs
- Free Electives: language and non-language focused
- As one of our China study abroad programs, you will get total immersion in the Chinese language
Peking University Program Dates and Fees
|Courses||Application Due||Registration||Start Date||End Date|
Peking University Program Fees
|Program Length||Program Type||Full Service with Homestay||Full Service with Shared Apartment||Full Service with Private Apartment|
|1 Academic Year||Standard||US$15460||US$16570||US$20910|
ADD ONS (with Internship Program) PLACEMENT ONLY – ‘Our value option’
|Location||1- Month||2 - Month|
What Is Included In The Program Fee?
- ACCOMMODATION/HOUSING: Go Abroad China housing offers you the no-hassle option of a secure place to live from the moment you arrive, allowing you to focus on your studies or work. Click accommodation options or more details.
- CHINESE LANGUAGE COURSES: You will be provided with 3 classes of Chinese Lessons per week in a small group or our our Professional Chinese tutors. You can even learn Chinese in a month! (the basics)
- VISA SUPPORT DOCUMENTATION: When enrolment is completed, all of our china interns are given the necessary visa support documents needed to apply for a visa to enter the People & Republic of China.
- PRE-DEPARTURE ASSISTANCE: Prior to your arrival in China, GAC offers professional and reliable information and assistance to help you resolve any inquiries or concerns you may have regarding your china internship program and life in China.
- ORIENTATION ON ARRIVAL WITH WELCOME PACK: You will receive an orientation session to help you get settled in and to brief you on how your internship in China will work. Your welcome pack will include a local mobile phone, transportation card, city map, and other orientation materials. Click welcome pack for details.
- Business Networking Events To help you grow your network of connections and encourage your learning experience, we organize a range of business networking events for you to attend throughout your internship program.
- Fun social and cultural activities, guided tours and excursions Your program includes a range of social and cultural activities, guided tours, and excursions to give the opportunity to learn more about Chinese language and culture.
- Charity excursions To enhance your experience in China, your internship program will include charity excursions.
- TRANSPORTATION: Airport pickup & drop-off (9am - 8pm, Beijing Time).
- Welcome dinner and networking session A welcome dinner and networking session is organised to help you meet fellow interns and get settled in.
- Program courses and materials including electives We will supply all the courses and materials relevant to your program and choices during your internship program.
- Travel coordination and assistance The GAC team will be available to help you with your travel planning and coordination needs.
- 24/7 STAFF ASSISTANCE: Should any problems arise at any time during the Chinese internship program, Go Abroad China staff members will be available on call at anytime day or night.
- Day-to-day living set-up and support Our team will help he get set-up for daily living in China and offer any day-to-day support you need for a hassle-free stay.
- Certificate of completion and relevant course credits You will get to take home any credits you gained during your time in China as well as a formal certificate of completion for your internship program.
- Standard program includes 20 academic hours a week, while the intensive course offers 25 academic hours. Intensive program is suitable for students seeking for fast improvement and achieving fluency in Chinese in a short term. Standard program is for those who prefer slower pace of studying and like to combine learning with leisure.
- Program application deadline is two weeks before the program starts.
- Time and program schedule are flexible. We will make all necessary arrangement during your arrival and stay in China.
- Each program component, like Chinese language curriculum, full Internship package, accommodation and others are optional. Excluded components will be deducted from final package price. We can also provide Individual, customised program based on your specific requirement. Home stay only program is also available.
- Additional language class fees are US $30 per academic hour for private tutoring class and US $25 per academic hour for small group class.
Ten reasons to Choose Go Abroad China's Chinese Programs
- Go Abroad China has been providing internships, Chinese classes and the study tours in China since 2003.
- We use qualified and experienced teachers who are bilingual, comprehensively trained, and who have years of Chinese teaching experience.
- We offer a wide range of programs for all levels: small group classes, private tutoring, study at China’s top Universities (BLCU, Peking University, Tsinghua University, Shanghai Jiaotong, and more).
- You take home your credits, transcripts, and certificates, which are recognized and accepted by all the Universities in the world.
- We offer a wide range of useful and practical Chinese courses for all levels.
- We offer three quality accommodation options: homestay, private apartment, and a shared apartment.
- You’ll get a great student life, various fun cultural activities to help you make international friends.
- We have professional service staff to help you settle in China.
- You’ll get personalised follow up during your internship or study in China.
- We have academic partnerships all around the globe.