Go Abroad China (GAC) are one of only a few providers who are able to offer you the whole hog – mix and match intensive Chinese language classes with internships, adventurous travel and volunteering opportunities – giving you the opportunity to immerse yourself in China. Learn about our culture, our history, gain business insights, understand our value systems and grow your ability to think critically and have a global mindset. Be ready for university. Take your future to another level and start preparing for the future by joining the GAC High School Study Abroad Program in China.
High School Study Abroad Program – Dates & Fees
|Program Length||Program Type||Full Service with Homestay||Full Service with Shared Apartment|
*All Prices in USD
ADD ONS (with Internship Program) PLACEMENT ONLY – ‘Our value option’
|Location||1- Month||2 - Month||3 - Month|
What Is Included In Internship in China Program Fee?
- YOUR GUARANTEED INTERNSHIP PLACEMENT: Go Abroad China helps you find and secure your China internship, with more than 1000 corporate partners and over 2000 placement positions available, we guarantee we’ll find you the right placement.
- ACCOMMODATION/HOUSING: Go Abroad China housing offers you the no-hassle option of a secure place to live from the moment you arrive, allowing you to focus on your studies or work. Click accommodation options or more details.
- CHINESE LANGUAGE COURSES: You will be provided with 3 classes of Chinese Lessons per week in a small group or our our Professional Chinese tutors. You can even learn Chinese in a month! (the basics)
- VISA SUPPORT DOCUMENTATION: When enrolment is completed, all of our china interns are given the necessary visa support documents needed to apply for a visa to enter the People & Republic of China.
- PRE-DEPARTURE ASSISTANCE: Prior to your arrival in China, GAC offers professional and reliable information and assistance to help you resolve any inquiries or concerns you may have regarding your china internship program and life in China.
- ORIENTATION ON ARRIVAL WITH WELCOME PACK: You will receive an orientation session to help you get settled in and to brief you on how your internship in China will work. Your welcome pack will include a local mobile phone, transportation card, city map, and other orientation materials. Click welcome pack for details.
- Business Networking Events To help you grow your network of connections and encourage your learning experience, we organize a range of business networking events for you to attend throughout your internship program.
- Charity excursions To enhance your experience in China, your internship program will include charity excursions.
- TRANSPORTATION: Airport pickup & drop-off (9am - 8pm, Beijing Time).
- Welcome dinner and networking session A welcome dinner and networking session is organised to help you meet fellow interns and get settled in.
- Program courses and materials including electives We will supply all the courses and materials relevant to your program and choices during your internship program.
- Travel coordination and assistance The GAC team will be available to help you with your travel planning and coordination needs.
- 24/7 STAFF ASSISTANCE: Should any problems arise at any time during the Chinese internship program, Go Abroad China staff members will be available on call at anytime day or night.
- Day-to-day living set-up and support Our team will help he get set-up for daily living in China and offer any day-to-day support you need for a hassle-free stay.
- Certificate of completion and relevant course credits You will get to take home any credits you gained during your time in China as well as a formal certificate of completion for your internship program.
- Fun social and cultural activities, guided tours and excursions Your program includes a range of social and cultural activities, guided tours, and excursions to give the opportunity to learn more about Chinese language and culture.