Spend Your Winter Abroad in China
Winter in China can be magical - don’t miss out!
Winter in China is an experience not to be missed. Come and experience the hustle and bustle of the Chinese holiday period (ending in the EPIC Spring Festival!). Marvel at frozen Houhai Lake (and play!), eat copious amounts of dumplings and gain impressive new language skills while you’re at it.
Spend your winter studying abroad in China. Learn the most widely spoken language in the world, gain a competitive edge in the job market, visit the ancient temples, make friends from all over the world. Together with other program participants who come from across the globe, you’ll gain an understanding of the Chinese Business Environment and Economy, the confidence and skills to help prepare you for life and enjoy the delicious Chinese food all while experiencing the rich and diverse Chinese culture.
Chosen by thousands of others for our high-value programs, Go Abroad China wants to make your summer an experience worth talking about for years to come.
Tuan - Australia Internship Program in Beijing
Living and working in Beijing really opened my eyes. The people are extremely nice and helpful. During work, even though there is a huge language barrier, my colleagues do try to communicate with me and the manager was able to organise me to learn from different departments. I was able to make new friends and visit many places in Beijing. Everyone from GAC are very helpful and supportive. Overall I am satisfied with the program. Read More
Laura - USA Internship Program in Shanghai
Go aboard China was the one of the best things to happen to me!!! I did the homestay program where I stayed with the cutest family they were so kind to me!!! Kinder then the family I have now lol I actually miss them and think of them often even though it's been a few months since I left the program. I also got to work in an amazing engineering firm Wison were I had the most loving and hilarious coworkers, I literally just fit right in ! GAC I would recommend to a friend or any one reading this. Even when i wasn't in the city of Shanghai , GAC still helped me, plan , get and make sure I was safe during my trip to Beijing. I love GAC!!! Read More
Chris - United Kingdom Internship Program in Beijing
My time in China has been extremely rewarding. When I arrived, the culture shock was immense but I quickly settled into Chinese life, thanks to Gina and the GAC team. My internship was exactly what I was looking for, and it gave me the opportunity to work in a fantastically social co-working space in the heart of Sanlitun SOHO, a cosmopolitan and refined area. Read More
David - Australia Internship Program in Shanghai
Overall I enjoyed my experience with GAC. I was pleased with the amount of knowledge I learned and the new experiences I went through during my internship as a financial analyst at a finance company which GAC found on my behalf. The internship made me realize how fast things move in the finance industry and I feel it has prepared me well for the transition from university to the work force. Read More
Why Choose GAC?
Transferring to an international university in another country can be a complicated process. Making sure you have everything sorted, from choosing the right place to study to transferring credits, organizing visas and getting around can do your head in. Go Abroad China is here to make the process as smooth as possible; we’ll handle all the details and ensure your stay in China is memorable for the right reasons! GAC can make sure you get into the university of your choice, organize all the details for you, help you with your visa and arrange the little extras that make the experience worthwhile! GAC arranges affordable, accredited and quality Chinese language programs. We’ve placed thousands of happy students and would love to do the same for you.
Ten reasons to Choose Go Abroad China's Chinese Programs
- Go Abroad China has been providing internships, Chinese classes and the study tours in China since 2003.
- We use qualified and experienced teachers who are bilingual, comprehensively trained, and who have years of Chinese teaching experience.
- We offer a wide range of programs for all levels: small group classes, private tutoring, study at China’s top Universities (BLCU, Peking University, Tsinghua University, Shanghai Jiaotong, and more)
- You take home your credits, transcripts, and certificates, which are recognized and accepted by all the Universities in the world.
- We offer a wide range of useful and practical Chinese courses for all levels.
- We offer three quality accommodation options: homestay, private apartment, and a shared apartment.
- You’ll get a great student life, various fun cultural activities to help you make international friends.
- We have professional service staff to help you settle in China.
- You’ll get personalized follow up during your internship or study in China.
- We have academic partnerships all around the globe.
Choose Your Winter Abroad Program
With over a decade of experience in delivering high-quality winter programs in China, our team at Go Abroad China can offer you a customized, high-quality winter program with more inclusions in our standard program that our competitors.
Our winter programs give you the opportunity to gain confidence and skills to help prepare you for life, experience the Chinese culture and EPIC Chinese celebrations, to learn about Chinese business and the economy, and enjoy the delicious Chinese food together with other participants from all over the world.
STUDY ABROAD UNIVERSITY PROGRAM
GAC organizes tailored Chinese learning experiences based on your needs, goals, and interests with internationally accredited institutions.
- Choose your program.
- Experience China in winter with all its wonders. Stay for spring and take part in our biggest festival.
- International quality Chinese teaching methods (many of our partner universities and language schools have won international awards).
- Guided tours in the city, outdoor excursions and networking activities
- Safe and comfortable accommodation
- The opportunity to fully immerse yourself in Chinese culture and language.
- Our programs have been designed to be affordable with many inclusions in our standard package that competitors charge for.
- All our Learn Chinese Program fees cover your guided tours and activities, tuition, accommodation, visa support documents, textbooks, 24/7 program assistance starts from the pre-departure to the end of the program.
- Build a program to suit your budget. We are happy to completely tailor your Learn Chinese program based on your budget, goals, and expectations.
Your Chinese learning experience will be enhanced with all the extras we include in your program package. We are internationally recognized for making sure our students have a fulfilling experience in China. We make sure all our students are comfortable, safe, and have the opportunity to immerse themselves in the Chinese culture.
Our service package includes all the essential things you need to have a fantastic experience, including pre-departure support, visa support documentation, accommodation, insurance, transportation, medical aid and more.
Four Easy Steps to Learning Chinese in China
Step one: Apply online
Once you have an idea about where, when and for how long you want to learn Chinese in China, complete our online application form to get the ball rolling.
Step two: Assessment
To make sure we know what you want from your Chinese learning experience – why you want to study abroad, what you want to achieve, where and for how long you’d like to stay – we’ll organize a 15 minute Skype interview with you. From this, we can make sure we tailor the right Learn Chinese Package for you. We’ll also know if this is the right program for you. Within two to three days after the interview, the coordinator will be in touch by email to let you know if your application has been successful. If so, we’ll send you a formal offer.
Step three: Confirmation
To confirm your placement in our program, you’ll need to reply to our letter of offer and pay your agreed deposit. Once this has been done, we’ll send you all the documents you need: your contract and all the required documents for your study visa application as well as your pre-departure package. The pre-departure package contains all the information you’ll need regarding your trip including where you’ll stay.
Step Four: Start your Chinese study experience
Once your flights have been booked, let us know your arrival details (date and time, flight number) so that we can organize airport pick-up. We’ll be excited to welcome you to our program in person!
Our support doesn’t end when you arrive. We are as dedicated to ensuring you have around the clock support for the duration of your stay as we do in getting you here. Your journey will include your paid internship, accommodation, language courses, cultural experiences, tours, and networking.
What are you waiting for? Apply online now!
Learn Chinese the fastest way in an immersive and culturally rich experience which will fast track your learning experience. Have all your needs taken care of and broaden your horizons, be more independent and make friends for life!
Promotions & Financial Aid
We want everyone to have the chance to live and study in China; to make this possible we have a range of financial options available to support students who cannot afford full fees. Contact us today to discuss promotions, full and partial sponsorship opportunities.
Our prices start from US$1,980, depending on your service components, accommodation and length of stay.