Spend Your Winter Abroad in China
Winter in China can be magical - don’t miss out!
Winter in China is an experience not to be missed. Come and experience the hustle and bustle of the Chinese holiday period (ending in the EPIC Spring Festival!). Marvel at frozen Houhai Lake (and play!), eat copious amounts of dumplings and gain impressive new language skills while you’re at it.
Spend your winter studying abroad in China. Learn the most widely spoken language in the world, gain a competitive edge in the job market, visit the ancient temples, make friends from all over the world. Together with other program participants who come from across the globe, you’ll gain an understanding of the Chinese Business Environment and Economy, the confidence and skills to help prepare you for life and enjoy the delicious Chinese food all while experiencing the rich and diverse Chinese culture.
Chosen by thousands of others for our high-value programs, Go Abroad China wants to make your summer an experience worth talking about for years to come.
Choose Your Winter Abroad Program
With over a decade of experience in delivering high-quality winter programs in China, our team at Go Abroad China can offer you a customized, high-quality winter program with more inclusions in our standard program that our competitors.
Our winter programs give you the opportunity to gain confidence and skills to help prepare you for life, experience the Chinese culture and EPIC Chinese celebrations, to learn about Chinese business and the economy, and enjoy the delicious Chinese food together with other participants from all over the world.
STUDY ABROAD UNIVERSITY PROGRAM
STUDY ABROAD SMALL GROUP PROGRAM
GAC organizes tailored Chinese learning experiences based on your needs, goals, and interests with internationally accredited institutions.
- Choose your program.
- Experience China in winter with all its wonders. Stay for spring and take part in our biggest festival.
- International quality Chinese teaching methods (many of our partner universities and language schools have won international awards).
- Guided tours in the city, outdoor excursions and networking activities
- Safe and comfortable accommodation
- The opportunity to fully immerse yourself in Chinese culture and language.
- Our programs have been designed to be affordable with many inclusions in our standard package that competitors charge for.
- All our Learn Chinese Program fees cover your guided tours and activities, tuition, accommodation, visa support documents, textbooks, 24/7 program assistance starts from the pre-departure to the end of the program.
- Build a program to suit your budget. We are happy to completely tailor your Learn Chinese program based on your budget, goals, and expectations.
Why Choose GAC?
Transferring to an international university in another country can be a complicated process. Making sure you have everything sorted, from choosing the right place to study to transferring credits, organizing visas and getting around can do your head in. Go Abroad China is here to make the process as smooth as possible; we’ll handle all the details and ensure your stay in China is memorable for the right reasons! GAC can make sure you get into the university of your choice, organize all the details for you, help you with your visa and arrange the little extras that make the experience worthwhile! GAC arranges affordable, accredited and quality Chinese language programs. We’ve placed thousands of happy students and would love to do the same for you.
With GAC you get:
Cultural and Outdoor Experiences
Certificate and Course Credits
24/7 Support Hotline
Ten reasons to Choose Go Abroad China's Chinese Programs
- Go Abroad China has been providing internships, Chinese classes and the study tours in China since 2003.
- We use qualified and experienced teachers who are bilingual, comprehensively trained, and who have years of Chinese teaching experience.
- We offer a wide range of programs for all levels: small group classes, private tutoring, study at China’s top Universities (BLCU, Peking University, Tsinghua University, Shanghai Jiaotong, and more)
- You take home your credits, transcripts, and certificates, which are recognized and accepted by all the Universities in the world.
- We offer a wide range of useful and practical Chinese courses for all levels.
- We offer three quality accommodation options: homestay, private apartment, and a shared apartment.
- You’ll get a great student life, various fun cultural activities to help you make international friends.
- We have professional service staff to help you settle in China.
- You’ll get personalized follow up during your internship or study in China.
- We have academic partnerships all around the globe.
Your Chinese learning experience will be enhanced with all the extras we include in your program package. We are internationally recognized for making sure our students have a fulfilling experience in China. We make sure all our students are comfortable, safe, and have the opportunity to immerse themselves in the Chinese culture.
Our service package includes all the essential things you need to have a fantastic experience, including pre-departure support, visa support documentation, accommodation, insurance, transportation, medical aid and more.
Four Easy Steps to Internship in China
Step one: Apply online
Before you apply, remember to do your research, so you have an idea about where, when and for how long you want to intern abroad. When you have an idea of what you’d like, complete our online application form to get the ball rolling.
Step two: Assessment
To make sure we know what you want from your internship experience – where you want to work, what you want to achieve, where and for how long you’d like to stay – we’ll organize a 15 minute Skype interview with you. From this, we can make sure we tailor the right Internship Package for you. We’ll also know if this is the right program for you. Within two to three days after the interview, the coordinator will be in touch by email to let you know if your application has been successful. If so, we’ll send you a formal offer.
Step three: Confirmation
To confirm your placement in our program, you’ll need to reply to our letter of offer and pay your agreed deposit. Once this has been done, we’ll send you all the documents you need: your contract and all the required documents for your study visa application as well as your pre-departure package. The pre-departure package contains all the information you’ll need regarding your trip including where you’ll stay.
Step Four: Start your China Internship experience
Once your flights are booked, let us know the arrival details (date and time, flight number) so that we can organize airport pick-up. We’ll be excited to welcome you to our program in person!
Our support doesn’t end when you arrive. We are as dedicated to ensuring you have around the clock support for the duration of your stay as we do in getting you here. Your journey will include your paid internship, accommodation, language courses, cultural experiences, tours, and networking.
What are you waiting for? Apply online now!
Come to China for your internship. You’ll get to learn Chinese the fastest way possible. Have all your needs taken care of, broaden your horizons, be more independent, and make friends for life!
Promotions & Financial Aid
We want everyone to have the chance to live and study in China; to make this possible we have a range of financial options available to support students who cannot afford full fees. Contact us today to discuss promotions, full and partial sponsorship opportunities.
Our prices range from US$3,280 to US$11,480 depending on your accommodation and length of stay.