Places to Visit in China
Places to visit during your stay in China as following:
- Giant Pandas and Chengdu: Heading out to Chengdu is a great way to get a feeling of Sichuan’s Giant Pandas at the Breeding Research Base.
- Hangzhou: Paradise on Earth is a lovely city located around the famed West Lake.
- Harbin Ice and Snow Festival.
- Hike the Great Wall of China.
- Jiuzhaigou Valley is a nature reserve located in China's Sichuan province. A beautiful example of China's varied landscape.
- Potala Palace, Lhasa was traditionally the seat of the Dalai Lama, Tibetan Buddhists' spiritual leader.
- The Bund, Shanghai: Historically the seat of Shanghai's most powerful businessmen in the late 1800s.
- The Forbidden City, sits at the center of Beijing, and Tiananmen Square where the famous portrait of Mao Zedong hangs on the palatial crimson wall.
- The museum of the Terracotta Army is located in Xi'An, Shanxi province.
- Visit Shaolin Temple and See the Birthplace of Kung Fu.