There’s no doubt about it, an internship in China is an investment in your future. Here are some of the ways you’ll benefit from working abroad through us.
- A new perspective.Interning in a country with a different culture exposes you to a whole new way of life, different experiences, values, and viewpoints. Developing the ability to work with new cultures and different value systems could make your résumé stand out from the crowd.
- Be work ready. Working in an internship can help you prepare for your working life by helping you identify what you like and don’t like in business, help you clarify your strengths and interests, help you understand workplace culture, expectations, dress requirements, develop work skills and confidence.
- Develop your industry knowledge. You’ll gain first-hand knowledge about the industries you intern in, including country-specific and global knowledge about its trends and characteristics.
- Learn adaptability. You’ll learn how to adapt your behavior to different cultures as you achieve a cultural understanding of your host company and their business practices. You’ll also get to learn the subtleties of communicating with different cultures including how to adapt to varying business situations.
- Gain country-specific understanding. Learn about the everyday life, business, social dynamics, and diversity of China as well as how each of these impact economics, politics and more.
- Build Relationships. Develop new connections while learning how to cope with different business situations and personalities, learn how to collaborate with others and work professionally. You never know when you’ll find it handy to call on a contact you met while living in China.
Ensuring you are ready for a stellar career and having the experience of a lifetime can be within your reach with the right planning and research. We believe you should choose your experiences not just on what you’ll earn, but what you’ll gain as a person that will carry you through life. Go Abroad China can help you plan an amazing year abroad, contact us today to start planning an unforgettable time in China.